This chutney is something that can be made in a short span of time.. I made this yesterday and I made this with items that were available. And to tell, this came out splendidly and was liked by all.... Here goes the recipe!!!
- Roasted Grams/Kappalandi - 1/4 Cup
- Urad Dal - 1 Table Spoon
- Kadala paripp - 1 Table Spoon
- Shallots - 10-12
- Tamarind - A small Lime size
- Red Chilly - 6 -8 (Depends on individual Taste)
- Garlic - 1 Flake
- Salt - As needed
- Asafaetodia/Hing - A pinch
- Take a Pan and add a tea spoon of oil.
- Dry roast the Dal items till they change color. It should be Brown Color.
- To this add all other Ingredients
- Throw the roasted items into a Mixie
- Add Salt, and Hing
- Grind this to a smooth Paste and transfer this to a Bowl
- Pour one spoon of fresh Coconut Oil into it
- Tasty Chutney is ready!!!